TIN Matching - IRS TIN Validation
Required owner information
I can't connect my bank account
How to run a sale transaction
How to void a transaction
How to run a sale for an existing customer
How to do a refund transaction
Locating a previous transaction
What are the common transaction types?
How payouts display in a sub-merchant account.
Transaction Cutoff times
How to update your bank account
When do I get my deposits?
- All Categories
- Reset password
Updated by Lynn Varnell
How to reset your password
- Click on "Forgot Password"
- Input the email address that is linked to your user account and click "Next"
- An email will be sent to you with a link to finish the process. The link is valid for 30 minutes.
- Find email, and click on "Reset My Password"
- Input new password twice (They must match)
- If the passwords match, you will be logged into Jupiter