TIN Matching - IRS TIN Validation
Required owner information
I can't connect my bank account
How to run a sale transaction
How to void a transaction
How to run a sale for an existing customer
How to do a refund transaction
Locating a previous transaction
What are the common transaction types?
How payouts display in a sub-merchant account.
Transaction Cutoff times
How to update your bank account
When do I get my deposits?
Passing on Processing Fees to Customers
Cardholder vs. Merchant Initiated
How to identify and reduce fraud in eCommerce environment
- All Categories
- How to mitigate chargebacks
How to mitigate chargebacks
Updated by Lynn Varnell
How to mitigate chargebacks.
- Your return policy is clear.
- Your business contact information is easily accessible.
- Respond to customers quickly.
- Product descriptions are clear and accurate.
- Swiped transactions with EMV chips are difficult to dispute.
- Keep your customers informed during the fulfillment process.
- Confirm the billing description that appears on the customer's statement is clear.