Updated by Lynn Varnell
How to create a new customer from an existing transaction
- From the left hand menu, navigate to "Transactions".
- By default the most recent transactions will be listed. You can also search by Date, Card Number, and Name.
See article "Transaction Search" for more information on searching for a transaction.
- Once you've located the transaction, navigate to the right hand side and select the customer icon.
- On the "Profile" Tab, complete the required and optional fields as needed.
- The credit card from this transaction was automatically saved and selected as the Default card.
- On the "Credit Cards" tab you can also add additional cards or edit/delete existing cards.
- When all desired information is complete select "Save" at the bottom of the "Profile" tab.
You can also create a new Customer without an existing transaction in the "Customer" section. See "Create a New Customer" for more information.