Updated by Lynn Varnell
Performing a sale transaction for an existing customer (card on file)
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click Customers on the left hand navigation menu
- Use search bar at the top to locate your Customer.
- Once the Customer is found, navigate to the right side of the screen and click on the credit card icon. This will open up the sale window for this Customer with their "Default" card.
- Enter Sale amount and all other required fields.
- Click "Charge"
- If the transaction was processed, you will see "Transaction Successful".
See this video example of how to Perform a Sale for an existing customer.