How to run a sale for an existing customer
Updated by Lynn Varnell
Performing a sale transaction for an existing customer (card on file)
- Click Customers on the left hand navigation menu
- Use search bar at the top to locate your Customer.
You can search for your customer by name, credit card #, phone, and email.
- Once the Customer is found, navigate to the right side of the screen and click on the credit card icon. This will open up the sale window for this Customer with their "Default" card.
- Enter Sale amount and all other required fields.
If you enter an email address, the receipt will be automatically delivered to that email.
- Click "Charge"
- If the transaction was processed, you will see "Transaction Successful".
See this video example of how to Perform a Sale for an existing customer.