Updated by Lynn Varnell
How to verify your bank account if you are unable to connect with your bank credentials
- In the Jupiter onboarding process, click "Continue" from the Merchant Information page
- Click "Connect Account" on the Connect To Your Bank Page
- Click "Agree" on the Jupiter/Plaid popup
- On the next screen Instead of searching for your bank, instead type "No".
- Then, click on "Link with account numbers"
- Follow the prompts to complete the setup with your bank account number instead of bank account login credentials.
- In 1-2 business days, you will receive (2) deposits to your bank account. The deposits will look like this:
- Return to the Jupiter backoffice to enter the amount of those (2) deposits. This completes the verification process.
Still need help? Here's a video.